Italian Car Show Ho Ho Kus,NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Car Show Ho Ho Kus,NJ

As I pulled into the event I was following this fresh from restoration Verde 365GTC4. Surprisingly I took a third place in the open Italian class.

My guess is the color is Verde Medio. My car was originally Verde Medio Nijinsky, very similar. Even though C/4's were built in the psychedelic 70's competing with Lamborghinis for the most outrageous looks it seems that this color only appealed to very few people..I suspect the judge(s) might not have been amongst them I applaud the owner for returning the car to what is likely the original color. Sadly, too many C/4s (including mine) were repainted in more popular hues over the years losing their eye catching flair..BTW your car is beautiful....... C/4's wear dark Blue very well!

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

Both beautiful cars! I personally love the green colour and I have to admit that my GTC4 is in a boring silver. But for my pleasure I own a DeTomaso Mangusta which I resprayed in Verde Gemma which Looks very similar to the green GTC4 and is originally a colour used by Maserati.

Cheers Herbert

Comment

Herb,,

I am green with envy over the Mangusta. A very interesting car.

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

Working...
        X