Belly Pans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belly Pans

Topic originally created by jeff on July 21, 2005 3:00 PM and viewed 3300 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by jeff on July 21, 2005 3:00 PM
    Reproductions of the original 365 GTC/4 belly pans are available. These are made of fiberglass, like the originals. They cover the lower part of the radiator and antiroll bar. They are made on demand at a cost of $250. Pictures available at http://jefflit.net/cars/365gtc4/bellypan/. Contact Jeff at 310-951-6002 for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Trachsel on August 11, 2008 10:16 PM
      Hi Jeff,
      it's a long time since you wrote that reproductions of c/4 belly pans are available; but it's only now that I see your post. Are they available still today ? In this case I need one. I never knew befor that our cars have something like this ! It is missing since I have my car. Could you arange one for me ? I would bee very happy. Please let me know. Thanks and regards, Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLit on August 12, 2008 1:14 AM
        These are now available through T. Rutlands. See the Suppliers section for phone number, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLit on February 27, 2014 11:49 PM
          Yes, see that old link. I have one pan left that I was saving for a local Los Angeles-based owner but he has subsequently sold his car so it's an extra now. T. Rutlands hasn't purchased any from me in years so I'm unsure if demand slowed or if they sold out.
          I used to do a lot of business with my composites guy when I was racing my Lola but I haven't talked to him in years. If he's still in business and if he hasn't lost the mold, I can have more made but I'm unsure on both those counts.
          I sold them to T Rutlands because I didn't want to become a parts supplier/shipper. It was easier for me to just have the composite shop drop ship them to Rutlands. That is still the case for me (not wanting to be a supplier). The price ends up being a bit higher to the end owner but I don't sell them at much of a markup from my cost and its simpler/easier so I think it is an OK arrangement. Thye're made with epoxy resin, not polyester. I know tht the price of labor and materials wnet up since that original cost in 2005 so don't expect a $250 price.
          So, contact T Rutlands and see if they have one available. If not, ask them if they want to get more. If so, they should contact me and I can work on getting a new batch made. If not, let me know and we can work out a way for you to get my last one.

Comment

Working...
          X