14809 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14809 For Sale

Topic originally created by jackdwitt on January 16, 2007 12:46 PM and viewed 2586 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by jackdwitt on January 16, 2007 12:46 PM
    Someone updated the history of this car in our registry stating it is now at Fantasy Junction, I just learned that the car is for sale, asking price $110K. This will be a good excuse to call my friend David, owner of 15889, see if he wants to go to lunch and go look at the car. If we see anything of interest I will post it. jackw

Comment

Originally posted by DaveJ on January 17, 2007 12:10 PM
      Very interesting Jack--(Six figures Net )Last time I heard of any 365 GTC/4's for sale at "Fantasy" was Aug/Sept 2006..I think they had 2 for 98K+ and sold within a couple of weeks;the reason I remember this date was because I had a 74 2000 GTV Veloce Alfa Romeo that I completely restored and was sold by them on Sept 5 to an Argentinian racer...thats right, shipped to South America. My GTC (15889)was about to emerge from its' 18 month restore; and by the time I picked up the check...both cars listed for sale were sold...never saw them! I'll try to check it out..Lunch ??Anytime. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by jackdwitt on January 23, 2007 4:25 PM
        Called Fantasy Junction Jan 23rd to verify the car is available to look at and the answer was no. It turns out they do not own the car, as has been reported, it belongs to some client of a part-time sales person. Since the car was listed for sale the owner has had second thoughts about selling. It sounds like this owner wishes to remain anonymous. Jackw

Comment

Working...
        X