GTC/4 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Levy on October 19, 2007 12:37 AM
    Welcome to our site I hope you find as many friemds on it as I have. I would love to aquire a similarly modest collection of Ferrari as you seem to have accumulated most of my favourite models Reagrds Ian L UK

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron on October 21, 2007 10:13 AM
      Visited Fantasy Junction yesterday - the C4 - that they were asking 149K for has been sold and went to New York someplace - don't know what the actual sale price was. Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by SCantera on October 23, 2007 12:06 PM
        Originally posted by Aaron
        Visited Fantasy Junction yesterday - the C4 - that they were asking 149K for has been sold and went to New York someplace - don't know what the actual sale price was. Aaron
        Aaron, I hope that the C/4 doesn't go to NY!! I bought the car and live in Naples FL.Now you have me worried. Better check w/ InterCity lines to make sure the driver knows where to go!! Steve Cantera Naples FL

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron on October 23, 2007 3:53 PM
          Steve, Congrats - from the pictures she looks like a beauty. I just didn't get there quick enough to see her in person. . Regarding New York - that is what one of the yahoos on the floor told me - probably nothing to worry about. Hope she brings you many smiles Aaron

Comment

Working...
          X