Wire wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire wheels

Topic originally created by Aaron on November 12, 2007 1:43 AM and viewed 2362 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by Aaron on November 12, 2007 1:43 AM
    I really like wire wheels ā€“ realizing that they are hard to clean, may require maintenance, and actually a weaker wheel - Iā€™m still considering shelly out the $6K+ . So my question ā€“ and it is clearly objective ā€“ Do wire wheels enhance resale value Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by SCantera on November 12, 2007 3:51 AM
      Aaron, Wire wheels seem to be a subjective choice. I love them on my GTC, but not as much on the C/4. However one of the selling points when I bought my C/4 was that there were not only a set of 5 star mags in good condition it also had 5 brand new Borranis and XWX's. The previous owner paid big bucks for this 2nd set. So I can truthfully say it was one item that helped convince me to buy the car. I intend to put the mags on for driving and the Borranis for showing. ciao Steve Cantera

Comment

Originally posted by SCantera on November 12, 2007 3:54 AM
        Aaron, Forgot to mention that the 15" Borranis on the C/4 are not as bad as the 14" wheels on the GTC. At least your finger will fit between the spokes. It takes me 40 minutes per wheel to clean the 330 GTC wheels [off the car]. Steve

Comment

Working...
        X