Complete original books, pouch, owners card and papers for # 15811

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete original books, pouch, owners card and papers for # 15811

Topic originally created by sam231 on September 26, 2012 11:13 PM and viewed 3180 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by sam231 on September 26, 2012 11:13 PM
    A heads-up. Paul Baber, www.250swb.com , posted on FerrariChat that he had been offered the original set of papers, books, pouch, etc. for car # 15811. If the new owner registers here step up and contact Paul before some Ferrari memorabilia dealer gets wind, buys them, and ratchets up the price. They are part of the history of your car, will boost the value, and judging by the photos Paul posted include everything the car originally came with in great condition.
    Cheers,
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Levy on September 26, 2012 11:47 PM
      Hi Sam
      15811 is on the site registry in red with tan interior.
      For sale at Gullwing Motors & registered to William Pingree of Portsmouth NH in 2012.
      Bill is on our site at [e-mail deleted by admin] may be you should mail him since you found the information on his car. [admin: You can find member e-mails at the Member List page (viewing is limited to registed owners only) but I already e-mailed him in this case. I deleted the e-mail here for privacy reasons.]
      Leather pouch is different to mine
      Regards
      Ian L

Comment

Originally posted by sam231 on September 27, 2012 5:41 AM
        Ian,
        Hi Ian,
        Gullwing sold the car which is why I posted here. Paul Baber contacted Gullwing to see if they would let the new owner know the material was available but his request was, in typical dealer fashion, blown off by the salesman he spoke to. I will give Bill a shot but he may be out of the loop now too.
        Cheers,
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Levy on September 27, 2012 11:51 AM
          Sam
          Sorry about that & Jeff, thanks for your alertness.
          Regards
          Ian L

Comment

Working...
          X