14633 now on Bring a Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14633 now on Bring a Trailer

14633 BACK on BAT after being sold in 2020 to a buyer in Florida.
    Dealer description appears accurate and a good representation of the car's integrity and history. An interesting history indeed. Apparently abandoned in Saudi Arabia, rescued by a British gentleman, moved around several owners in Europe before coming the USA. I am bidding on the car, although not particularly fond of red. The shields have to go, the dash isn't mousehair, the compression check is good but not great. I know of 7 C4's for sale at the moment, some of which have been available for 2+ years.
    I had 15693 for 13 years, so know what to look for on the cars. Used to be pretty active on this site until I sold the car in 2014. Long story about that, which I won't go into now.
    Any members on this site have comments about 14633, I'd love to hear from you.
    Kind regards to all
    Mike

Yes. Bid to 183k but not sold. The owner is local here in SoCal and has brought it to the FCA South Coast Botanical Gardens event a few times. He is also into Amphicars. I haven't spoken to him about the sale.

Comment

I bid it to 182 knowing the seller's website had it listed for 275. Guess it did sell, but for how much I do not know. It's no longer on the seller's webpage.
      Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...
      X