Choke cable bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choke cable bracket

Topic originally created by Michael Bayer on April 17, 2006 10:33 AM and viewed 1726 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by Michael Bayer on April 17, 2006 10:33 AM
    What does the bracket (on the foremost left carb) that sends the choke cable out and around to the right bank carbs look like? I would very much appreciate a picture and any leads where I might find one, Michael Bayer #14947

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLit on April 17, 2006 11:12 AM
      I don't have an extra but here are shots from each side. It has one hole that bolts under the top intake stud. It is stamped and has curved sides (just to make it harder to repro I suspect ;-) and a 90 degree turn with a sleeve attached to hold the choke cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Bayer on April 17, 2006 8:48 PM
        Jeff: Thanks! If you ever run across one let me know! One other question what size battery should be in these cars? I just realized how big the battery shelf is..........Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Levy on April 17, 2006 11:18 PM
          Michael The original battery is 74 Ah. I will post a pic of the choke cable bracket which is off my car so you can see what it actually looks like Regards Ian L

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Bayer on April 19, 2006 11:39 AM
            Thanks, but what would be the closest "type number" to what might have been installed using the current battery standards system? That many Amp hours could come in a variety of packages. Michael BAyer

Comment

Originally posted by dkblueUK on April 19, 2006 11:56 PM
              Hello Michael, The UK type number is 096 - hope the US uses the same system. Regards, Neil L.

Comment

Working...
              X