Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dromer on June 18, 2010 5:31 AM
    Order is on the way. Thanks for the replys
    What about the other suspension springs on both front and back. Do they generally wear out ? my current mechanic is telling me that they should be replaced. Nothing has broken

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Meehan on June 18, 2010 6:17 AM
      Hi Dave, I had my 4 stock shocks rebuilt about 18 months ago .Original springs were reused with no problems. Had them done by Koni with instructions to replace any bad parts. Regards,Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Meehan on June 19, 2010 9:18 PM
        Hi John, did not have mine fixed they are put away for now.Perhaps one day I'll fix them. When I did the switch all I heard was that failure was just around the corner for repaired units. You obviously prove that is not so. Regards ,Mike

Comment

Originally posted by JBishop on June 20, 2010 8:39 AM
          Mike
          I had custom made seals manufactured to fit the existing units. I have seen the internals of units "fixed" by others and the internals had been modified to accommodate standard seals. Maybe that's the difference. Anyway let me know if you would like a set of these custom seals. I can send them to you and you can install them at your leisure in your old age once you get off the rigs !!
          John

Comment

Working...
          X