C4 wreck on Long Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 wreck on Long Island

Topic originally created by Mike Meehan on November 30, 2012 5:43 AM and viewed 2855 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by Mike Meehan on November 30, 2012 5:43 AM
    A post on Ferrari Chat in the vintage section shows a recent accident in which a C4 took a licking. Do we know who this car belongs to? Hope everyone is OK. How much damage? Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Mihalic on November 30, 2012 7:19 AM

Here's the news link that was posted on Ferrari Chat.:
      http://www.huntingtonbuzz.tv/view_ar...rticle_id=1170
      Heartbreaking to see a C/4 in that condition, and can only hope and pray that the driver was not seriously injured.
      Regards,
      Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Mihalic on November 30, 2012 7:21 AM
        Looks like U.S.-spec car with shoulder harness, which would have helped.
        Regards,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLit on December 6, 2012 10:09 AM
          Sad to see. Look slike the SUV might've turned or shot in front of it. If someone does know the owner or serial number I would like to update the registry.

Comment

Originally posted by BLS on March 16, 2013 5:50 AM
            Looks like the car is now on eBay being sold 'as-is'. Lots more pictures than we saw in the article. Will be interesting to see where it ends up. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140934218757

Comment

Originally posted by dbone on March 28, 2013 1:43 PM
              I spoke to TRutlands-- they had the car on ebay not too long ago---- they sold it to someone in australia-- TO PART OUT
              i need a windshield trim ( mine is ok- but has a bad scuff- and will clash with my new paint)
              Trutland will pass on my contract into to the new owner of the small gold mine--
              Just sharing info
              daveb

Comment

Originally posted by BLS on March 31, 2013 3:17 AM
                Originally posted by dbone
                I spoke to TRutlands-- they had the car on ebay not too long ago---- they sold it to someone in australia-- TO PART OUT
                i need a windshield trim ( mine is ok- but has a bad scuff- and will clash with my new paint)
                Trutland will pass on my contract into to the new owner of the small gold mine--
                Just sharing info
                daveb
                Dave -- can you share info with the board if you hear from them? As much as I'd hate to see a C/4 off the road, I wouldn't mind having access to a few parts. I don't NEED anything necessarily but there a few bits I'd be interested in assuming the prices aren't crazy.
                Thanks,
                Ben

Comment

I am sure the car was repaired in New Zealand and has been solid in Sydney about 1 or 2 years ago (still LHD)

Comment

Working...
                  X