C4 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 meeting

Wondering who might be interested in a C4 themed get together? I know it might seem self serving but I would be willing to host. A few of you have been to my place and can attest to the fact that I have lots of room . I understand that my being on the East coast could be limiting for some but I am just throwing it out there. I thought about late spring/early summer 2019 so as to have plenty of time for planning. There is a great car museum not far from me and a very slick private 2.5 mile race track a few miles from my place to consider for activities over a day or two/weekend. If anyone is interested lets kick it around. Best to all ,Mike

Mike

Forgive my ignorance but where on the East coast are you.

Joe

Comment

Nothing to forgive Joe. I should have been more specific.I am in a small town in the northern Catskill Mtns.Stamford,N.Y., midway between Albany and Binghamton.Where are you Joe? Mike

Comment

I'm in Northern Bergen County, Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ about 2 hours from the Troy exit. If you do have a gathering I will definitely try to make it. Marge and I will be running the New England 1000 again the year in the car. Leaving from Mohonk Mountain, rallying to Newport RI and back. We'll drive the car all the way, so a trip to your area would be fun. Good luck.

Comment

Sounds good, It'll give me another chance to see the great air shows at Rhinebeck NY. (W.C. Pa.)

Comment

Good to hear that there is some interest.I am sure that if the dates are right we could get Sam H to commit .Hope more folks chime in and we can refine the details.Mike

Comment

2600 miles through Canada for me but since we are talking 2019, I have interest. Bruce

Comment

Would people be willing to PM me with contact info so I can start a file. If others have interest please make a post here first. It might give others a gentle push to attend and let others know who might attend. Thanks for the interest guys,Mike

Comment

Great idea guys, would definitely like to join but seems a little bit too far to get there from Austria, very sorry!! Herbert

Comment

Come on Herbert, you can stay in my guest house and I will make sure you are well fed! Thanks for posting. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Meehan View Post
                      Come on Herbert, you can stay in my guest house and I will make sure you are well fed! Thanks for posting. Mike
                      Hi Mike, appreciate your kindness :-)!! Wish all of you a great gathering!! Best Herbert

Comment

Hi Mike,

Count me in. I was thinking the FCA National Meet is at the Glen this fall and we could have a mini-reunion there too. I have volunteered to work the concours so will be up there for a few days. I will be hooking up with Tom Y along the way. My best to you and your family.

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

I might be in California so I might be able to make it depending on the time. Great idea Mike.

Comment

I am from Long Island and would be interested.

Fred Pignataro

Comment

The week before or after Monterey car week might be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X