Original color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original color

Topic originally created by njjnaples on November 8, 2013 10:29 AM and viewed 2253 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by njjnaples on November 8, 2013 10:29 AM
    How do I establish original color of my GTC4. It is currently Rosso, but a return to original is being considered. Car no is: 15509

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Meehan on November 8, 2013 9:07 PM
      Hi Nigel, Marcel Massini seems to be the man with tremendous amounts of car details.If you cant contact him via "Ferrarichat" PM me as I think I can dig up his email. He is a nice guy as per my limited contact with him.Good luck,Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Trachsel on November 8, 2013 9:28 PM
        Hi Nigel, I think, that Marcel Massini can help you; his E-Mail is [email protected] , please tell us the original colour, thanks. Regards, Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Levy on November 8, 2013 10:31 PM
          Bigel
          Was the car first registered in the US if not do you know where it was registered first
          Let me know
          Regards
          Ian L

Comment

Originally posted by Trachsel on November 8, 2013 10:45 PM
            Ian, in the registry is mentioned, that the car was delivered to Harrah; I think, this was in the USA, Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLit on November 10, 2013 10:56 PM
              I was going to post that you can get an Original Color Certificate from Ferrari but I just learned that they've removed that option now in favor of raping you for a full Classiche certification. See http://www.parrotbyte.com/kbc/ferrari/OriginalVehicleColours.htm
              In addition to Marcel, the Rousches at FML often have a lot of information on our cars. Just ask them. Or Michael Sheehan from Ferraris Online. Or any of the usual telaio anoraks, http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vintage-thru-365-gtc4-sponsored-redline-restorations/366583-telaio-group.html
              And just to continue beating the drum, everyone please update your car's entry in the registry. And if you see one for sale, add the advertisement to the registry. Eventually, we'll have a good record on our cars if we all contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by njjnaples on November 11, 2013 7:41 AM
                According to history I have, the car was indeed a USA original supplied car. I will get on with the research from the contacts provided - many thanks for that! NJJ

Comment

Working...
                X