Hex knockoffs wanted:u.s version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex knockoffs wanted:u.s version

Topic originally created by DaveJ on March 27, 2014 12:57 PM and viewed 1484 times in the old forum.

Originally posted by DaveJ on March 27, 2014 12:57 PM
    KNOCK OFFS: Hi Everybody. Does anybody have or know the whereabouts of 4 very good to excellent condition Hex Knock offs for our U.S version and for Crommodora Wheels??? I want to have the correct set. Thanks for your help David

Comment

Originally posted by sam231 on March 28, 2014 1:10 AM
      David,
      Here are 4 - Tony Randazzo is a regular on Ebay. His items are as described,. I bought 4 cromodoras from him with no problem. Don't know if the price is spot on but looking around at others it seems about right.
      Cheers,
      Sam
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-365-...841d11&vxp=mtr

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Mihalic on March 28, 2014 1:24 AM

David-
        When I was recently looking for a used wire wheel I checked the Ferrari Market Letter where Tom Shaughnessy and others sometimes have wheels for sale. I also checked with Cork Adams (the wheel restorer), Borrani Americas, GT Car Parts, Partsource, and e-Bay. Additionally, a friend suggested T Rutlands and Wayne Carini. (I ultimately found a wheel at GT Car Parts--great deal.) So, you might try those sources for the nuts.
        Regards,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by DaveJ on March 28, 2014 1:33 AM
          Hey Sam and Bill, Thanks for your quick and helpful responses....Will check these out...Regards and take care, Dave

Comment

Working...
          X